Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Haix..










Sry..for few days never update my blog..errr..recently really so busy and tired..everyday also working OT ~ aiks...bt nvm atleast i gt tips ..hoho..dis week tips quite alot almost around rm2xx le =P ! urmmm..yesterday was so suay siao again..on the half way backing home de time..moto suddenly stop and cant be start bak ?? wtf..i though no oil again..i push my moto til farlim de petronas there...then i after i fill in the oils..bt it cant be start ko?? kns nia..=.= kek ka wa dulan nia..then i push my moto go til arizona and find sumin,kitz n jmin them...!!! stupid de..after i finish ply game wif kitz dem..i try start again..mana tau..the god play me ? suddenly can de...really so LAME..!!! nvm lurhx..after dat...i going home lerhx..i cant really sleep..samore sumin,kitz dem say wanna go PranginMall..so i direct dowan sleep lerhx and waited for de time 2.00pm noon..after a short while the time reach 2.00pm i start sms dem...bt...all stild sleeping ?? wtf nia....dat time i really quite dulan sia.. ~.~!! 2.00pm already so late le...me 6.00pm need go work de..whr gt time sleep haix...if i sleep also i surely cant awake..so i direct bo sleep ki then ka go work...today working really dam tired and sleepy...haix..samore need work til 3.30am sin pang kang...! Be4 tat i go to work i meet tio my previous working eh fren..so i go find him chitchat awhile..aiks..mana tau he tell me about my ex gf shuyi eh thing !!!!...he say to me dat she already got new bf lerhx...walao..after i heard tio..my brain really suddenly blank =.= hmmmm...donno y after i noe her gt new bf..i really so emo and moody...izzit i stild miss her ?? alot of my fren already scold me alot time..is nt worth to becoz of her do so much sacrifice to make myself unhapi and to make her hapi nia...my fren just say to me find a new guai guai eh gf ba..~ atcually i noe my fren care me..i already no longer so sad like last time..i really start slowly to 4gt about her de...bt Y ? today i meet tio my fren and he tell me her thing worhx?? zzz make me moody nia..bt nvm is really doesnt matter anymore..my heart now already starting gt new beloved de...>.<>







No comments:

Post a Comment