Monday, November 16, 2009

Saturday Tired Days~ ^^










14/11/09

That days was a very extreme tired and busy days,be4 dat..friday until saturday i never sleep at all n i m very sleepy...i was ply dota at home till 10.30am then i get ready myself then wanna go fetch my fren go for movie at gurney de..owhx..when going to fetch her time was so traffic jam n i so hardly to find her home..i round and round wif my car just for keep seacrhing whr is her home ? swt..untill then end after 15min i finaly found it..=.=!! after fetch her i reach there about 12.00pm then i we go ahead to the cinema wanna to buy ticket..bt so lame..there was so many ppl line up wanna buy for ticket to cinema also..=.=!! i hav no idea..i hav to line up also..after 50min finaly is my turn to buy a ticket for my movie poker king..HANG~!!! After the movie finish she having a headcha so direct fetch her go home lerhx without eatting anything..my stomach was hungry..then after drop her safety reach home i go bak farlim find sumin eat..haha..bt he was busy plying snooker so i just wait for him sitting at there..bt mana tau i fall asleep also..lolx..then he ply finish de..we go eat ! after that..haix..5.00pm le i c the time i hav 2 go to work le..i direct drive go work le..then i sleep at working place there for half hour..my actul working time is at 6.00pm ~ lolx after 5.50pm i really hav to awake and start work..all along the working time i was so tired n sleepy...haix..bt nevermind..dat days i take half day work nia..after 10.00pm i go bak home le..i need get ready myself going to MOIS de..becoz..after 12.00am is my BRO Sumin B"day lerhx..^^ go there celebrate wif him...!! hoho..after i reach my home and done my thing..i was waiting sumin come fetch me lerhx..! l0lx..my fren all boy de..all like girl aneh they so like to delay the time so much..haix..until we reach mois there also almost 12.00am !we open 2bottle henneys rm61x.xx owhx..after we in we kinda enjoys all ^^ all drink and dance like siao lang aneh..hahax...! after we out mois..haha b"day boy sumin was kinda drunk de..aduiii..lucky i bo drunk..bt my leg was dam tired..- -! hmm..no idea after finish we go "green house" eat..owhx..kaka..after dat we all bak home le..thats the end of my tired saturday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment