Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today My oFFDAy~

Today 5something sin awake from bed..like dat my half day de offday jiu gone lerhx..T.T aiks..after wake up lerhx..donno wanna go whr also..no place to go at all and no ppl date...wake up le jiu on9 watch movie and ply game..~ply ka untill around 8 or 9something aneh..i go ready myself then go my previous eh working place Ai lounge there drink de...! -___- just go there nia..they already ask me and my exgf eh thing how de? i told dem me and her already break..they said good..break liao ma good lurhx..arb0 u 2gether like dat eh ca bor making me more problem and suffer nia... aduii i just wanna go there drink and chat normal thing nia..y they asked me such a topic ? lolx..i drink kinda alot ,drink beer + whisky samore..around time almost 11.00pm then i drive car go bak to arizona le..then me alone at there ply game nia and i m really so headcha after drink bak from there bt i not drunk at all..


=( after 2 something le sumin reach jor..then we ply 2 game dota le..we go eat duck rice after eat finish we continue go bak arizona pak game till morning now...! Like dat my off day jiu finish le..alah..wad a boring offday i passed = =!

No comments:

Post a Comment