Saturday, February 6, 2010

4-2-10 Makinq Givinq Decide

Hehex..4/2/10 was my offday againx..finaly tat i hav already done all my stupid lesen thq lurhx..later goinq take my dumb new lesen that cost rm 1k above =.=! extra waste eh..bt nvm la my car out soon iwil feel worth de..dat days..i was hanginq out wif my fren go to prangin and shoppinq..erm..nt really buy alot la..just buy jor a pairs of shoe ,cloth and short pant only..buy 3thq nia already cost rm 2xx de? lolx..cny cloth just gt 2suit nia..stild need buy 2more suit lo..i cant imagine hw much i need spend some for next 2suit..=( any1 spare me some money for shoppinq? aiyooo...after dat nite i go to cc itech ply game wif shiye n jmin..around 1smthq am like dat le..we sin go to YES drink n0rhx..acuattly i nt really wan go there de..i n0e dat she was workinq over there..in my heart i don feel wana go bt stild feel like wana go there c her le..haix..wad m i thinkinq about ? dat time when i reach there..i c tio her..i noe she c tio me also bt..she doinq me like invisible don even come say HI to me ? haix..from dat days start i already n0e the reason y we cant be2gether bak...

Is nt becoz i hav no confident to lub her bak..is becoz i CANT LUB her anymore de..no matter hw near the distance between me and her in reality world...bt in the heart we already far aways from each other de..me and her just a 2 different ppl de world de...since dat days over..i think i already start give up de or maybe i already been tired to be suffer le...last time when i everytime i thinked of her..i feel so lonely and feel wana go get alchohol and make myself drunk to make myself don think so much nonsens...bt nw..i never do dis stupid thq le..my brain like washinq machine startinq slowly n washinq aways "she" in my memory le..4gt about her is a good thinq for me ? hmmm...bt however also..sometime i wil meet tio her eh also..bt tat time i think i already be strong n i m wil be just treatinq her just like a normal fren only ba...HOPE i really could do it..=] god bless me..

Sry for it Ms.Y..i don really mean wan to hurt ue...i n0e dat u lub me n wana be wif me bt sorry..i m really nt in ready wan to be any relationship yet for rite nw...i hope ue really could understand my feelinq...maybe time wil change everythq soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment