Sunday, February 21, 2010

Drunk Days Again x.x

LOL..yesterday was a offdays again..err actually nt offday ba..i diao di go take leave and rest wan enjoys eh...yesterday kinda early already wake up j0rhx n0rhx..bt awake le bt nothinq do..kaka..lucky afternoon le W n Coey jio me out de...recently just always go out wif dem..they quite funny and i like argue wif dem =D haha..aiyoo..they jio me go out bt never told me wan go whr n i just call dem direct come fetch me at my home nia...izzit so nice dat i no need be a driver ? nt really..= = i hav to pay that petrol money for them n drive their car..swt.. haha..drivinq go out wif dem..bt they nt really noe wan go whr also..just round here round there wif car nia..after dat we go to gurney drive have somethq to eat awhile..den nite they say gt BBq and steambot at Coey "da jie" house..so i just folo lo...aduii..they like do thq last minit n0rhx..last minit ka lai wan buy dis 1 buy tat 1 and find table and blalala..mafan x.x ! erm..after around 8smthq nite we reach at Coey "da jie " home d bt nothinq is ready at all..lolx..me hav to go there..start fire at "hua tua" = =! after eattinq finish steambot and bbq i go hav a bath and cloth while waitinq their girl to ready their thq also then we direct go to mois de..alah..go ka mois eh si stild gt so many ppl..= =! c le also sien...too many ppl at mois really beh syok eh !hahaha..dat time i don really wanna drink so much eh..bt hor..haix..y give me c tio "Her" ar..make my mood spoil and just wanna drink..samore i wan drink nt all glass on the rock eh la..siao eh meh... - - ! after a shortwhile..GG..i m drunk again..dis time i drunk til the most gai eh...atlast need W fetch me go bak..samore nt drop me at my home bt is drop at Coey da jie home there...LOL..~ i nt really remember so much thq and wad i do when i drunk eh time..when i awake time i just noe me at Coey da jie eh home nia..then after dat..i drive W car and fetch her alonq and bak home n0rhx me.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment