Thursday, February 18, 2010

@.@ C N Y ~

Wakakaka..finaly cny mood is goinq finish de soon n0rhx..dis year take quite alot angpao and win abit of money at gamble ba..consider quite lucky..actually cny or nt to me just same nia..i stild continue workinq everyday never take leave at all..until yesterday ka got offday 1 days rest nia...yesterday afternoon just go to gurney havinq a movie and lunch wif my jimui nia...urmm..after dat..i go meet my fren W n Ying at gurney drive there eat again..they said later on wanna go to beach side "pang pao" lol xD wakaka..sigh* after a moment they goinq bak lo..then i was drivinq alone go to AI Lounge drink while waitinq for them...=.= while waitinq those girl i was drink til abit blur blur and sleepy de...OK after i recieve her call i only go there..reach there also almost 12.00 am de n0rhx..owhx..i kinda enjoys when go beachside although me and them don talk n ply fool so much...i prefer layinq at the top of the sand and enjoyinq watching star ,fireworks and get blow by winds...i dam like dis feelinq ,making feel comfortable and relax...owhx owhx after a moment nia..W say she hungry again ?lolx size so small bt so "gao eat" faint* then we was goinq to MCD eat..haha..we talk alot of funny thq and do alot weird thq when was drivinq time...=D hmmm..after finish eattinq supper they wanna go home de n0rhx..i le? i hav no choice dat my godsis just nw already called me alot time call me go fetch her..i hav to go and fetch my godsis and drop her at YES"~ Wad a mafan a godsis i hav ,SWEAT nia ! after done droppinq her..i bak home lo..while layinq at bed time...my mind was always thinkinq about her face =] *Thx for the accompany and i wil be miss ue muchie W ~

No comments:

Post a Comment