Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ohh yeah~

Yeah..finaly my pc are back..wakaka..i can on9 at home j0rhx bak..hmmm..i feel myself lucky n0rhx dis few days..everyday gamble at my workinq place there win money..hiak hiak..today ko win rm 1xx n0rhx nt bad.. hope my luck forever wil never end..haix..bt too bad..tml is the last days de i cant gamble at workinq place de..T.T last days of new year..y so fast finish eh cny...! Bo bien liao..hope tml wil win win win alot arrr...Recently life style are just normal n simple ..everyday just work,sleep and on9 nia..everyday just keep repeat doinq same thq aneh..bt good also la..like dat i can keep money neh..LOL..the funny thq is..last few days i go cut my hair..my hair nw look like sozai..or maybe can say as coconut hair? haha..sometimes i c myself at mirror i also can smile myself..lol..funny...Nw just wishinq my hair fast grow bak nia..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment